Deal with anger, gain new insight and learn how to be composed and calm in challenging situations.
Anger outbursts and persistent pent-up anger are common and can be prevented.
Consider these experiences:
- Feeling angry and uncomfortable tension in your body
- Difficulty calming down and letting go of anger
- Anger outbursts where you go from 0 -100 quickly
- Quickness to anger that are causing relationship problems
- Feeling guilt and shame after your anger outbursts
- Anger outbursts that are occurring more frequently.
Anger is a natural emotion for everyone. However, each of us responds differently to this emotion. For many people, anger is a problem – for them and family members, friends, or other people such as work colleagues.
Chris can help you develop practical skills to manage anger in a constructive manner.
Start the change with one easy step.