Get better at managing stress effectively and improve your mental and physical health and wellbeing.
Stress is a natural part of life. However, ongoing stress or too much stress can leave you vulnerable to physical ailments and mental health conditions.
- Hear yourself saying “I’m stressed out”?
- Often feel overwhelmed by the pace of life, and all that’s happening around you?
- Sometimes feel that everything’s on top of you?
Some of the signs of ongoing stress may be:
- Physical tension and feelings of being ‘uptight’
- Mental tension and lack of enthusiasm
- Irritability or moodiness
- Headaches, digestion problems, fatigue, increased sweating
- Trouble sleeping or insomnia
- Loss of concentration, negative thoughts and forgetfulness.
Stress can be significantly increased when we habitually worry about possible negative outcomes. If you can’t change the situation or other factors that are causing you stress, you need to change how you think about and react to it.
You can learn how to perform better under stress.
Chris will work with you to gain deeper insights into stress and change how you experience and manage stress. He teaches various cognitive and relaxation strategies that you can easily use everyday.
Start the change with one easy step.